LEARN HOW TO FORMAT YOUR BLACKBERRY YOURSELF
I am going to show you how to format your BlackBerry smartphone without having to go to some so called Technicians. Some of this technicians can be really annoying so to say. How would one ask you to pay a sum of 3k to just format your BB because you are ignorant of how to go about it.
Before I go on to tell you how to format your BB, I want you to know some reasons why you really need to format your BB, some of which are:
- I hope by now you know that your BlackBerry is just more than an ordinary device, which has all of your information, account details, passwords, emails and private applications locked-up inside. So for those of you who like discarding devices on regular basis, this information is for you.
- Also those of you who like downloading, You download everything you see on App World, whether they are of use to you or not, as far as they are free to download, you just to go ahead to download forgetting that they are eating up your phone memory and thereby slowing down the performance of the device.
From the above you can see reasons why you need to format your phone:
- To free up space,
- To remove all personal details before giving out the device.
STEPS TO FOLLOW: MATERIALS NEEDED
- Your mind: Why? You need to concentrate and believe in yourself.
- Your fully charged BlackBerry phone
- Go to OPTION MENU, open it.
- Go to SECURITY OPTION and open it.
- Select the GENERAL SETTING option.
- Select WIPE HANDHELD,
- Type in the box that opens: backberry and confirm. Allow the phone to do the rest, just sit back and watch as it performs the magic.
SIMPLE isn’t it?
Share this with your friends on Facebook and remember to say thank you in our comment box.