Come join us as we begin beta testing BBM Channels! What is BBM Channels, you ask? BBM Channels is a new social networking feature within BBM that extends the sharing experience beyond your friendship circle –allowing channel creators to amass an unlimited number of followers. Express yourself with BBM Channels. Create, edit & publish in an instant. Or connect to the people, communities and brands you love – receive timely posts and participate by commenting on, liking and sharing posts.
Help us out in the following ways …
SHARE: YOU are the most important part of this beta test. YOU will help shape the BlackBerry BBM Channels product, and the content that we will share with the community during and after this beta phase. We encourage you to regularly contribute to this beta test with like and comments on posted content.
CONNECT: If we know more about you, we can serve you better. Fill out your info on your profile. Add your photo. Let us know who you are and where you’re from. This will help us and other users connect with you.
BE POLITE: No spam or “flooding”: Don’t post repeatedly or flood any comment streams. It’s annoying to other members and creates unnecessary work for the moderators. No inconsiderate or illegal behavior. This includes:
- No insulting or belittling. Please don’t say anything inappropriate, even if it is done in a joking manner.
- No threatening anyone, including other users or the company.
- No posting content that is sexually or violently graphic in nature.
- No swearing. This includes words that imply swearing.
ENGLISH-ONLY: For Beta, we are operating and responding in English only.
How do I join the beta program?
- Login to BlackBerry Beta Zone, or create an account using your BBID
- Check out your ‘Eligible Programs‘ and sign up for the BBM Channels beta program
- Once you’ve entered the program, you can take part in the beta testing process. Install the client (BBOS + BB10), test it out, and let us know what you think via discussion boards, surveys etc.
That’s it! Easy, and fun. Can’t wait to hear what you think!